Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ella's 1 year pictures

Indianapolis, IN

Ella is the daughter of one of our former couples that got married a few years ago. It is always special seeing our brides again...especially when I get to take pictures of their adorable children. Ella was the happiest little girl during her photo shoot. She was full of smiles! We had the warmest NOVEMBER day. It was in the 70's and sunny! What a wonderful surprise to be able to even get shots of her in a tutu and tank top outside. Enjoy these adorable pictures from her one year shoot...
















2 comments:

  1. Oh this is the best! Today is her actual birthday and this is such a gift to me! I was hoping I would get some sneak peeks. I am SO impressed and more than pleased with these. I can't wait to get them all in print! You can just mark us down for the CD...they are all so beautiful we want them all. You are amazing Julie! Thank you for capturing the beauty in our daughter.

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ella and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your family time was great!

    ReplyDelete